14 January 2009

again, new

Remember when i told you about the circles of life? Well it's really true. It's new over and over again, life.

Veronica says, "prone to wander, Lord, i feel it / prone to leave this God i love; / take my heart, Lord, take and seal it / seal it for Thy courts above."

Bekah says, "Long-sleeve t-shirts are like the sundress of winter: i just have to wear them."

Today i ate too much, and was sad so i bought ice cream and ate it. Remember last time that happened? That time was better.

Sorry. Maybe there will be a real blog one day.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

There is a Korean guy here taking classes with me. Because I am skilled in interpreting (thank you Lani), he has taken to me as his helped. I fulfill the role with pride. However, last night he knocked on my hotel door to see if I would go eat with him; he has no car here. Although, I, too, had just over eaten and indulged in ice cream thereafter, I did not have the heart to tell him no. After he suggested Chinese, I again, did not have the heart to tell him that I had just eaten there for lunch (to him that food is like home). So... I went; ate; and then indulged in ice cream for a second time. Love you.

Veronica said...

*Correction; helpeR.